Monday, October 20, 2014

#09 and #10

Oh gosh. I have not update every month as I say I will. For the #09 and #10 post, I'll just give my story of Prom Night 2014 filled with pictures.

A night filled with fun and memories. It's one of the event of the year for SMK Seafield students, especially the graduating class of 2014. A night for glitz and glamour. This year's theme: Senja di Paris. :)

Overall, it was a great event organised by the collaboration of teachers and Lower Sixes. Job, well done :)


Let the selected few favourite pictures of mine do the talking.




 With Jason (Nat's date and bf).

With Piri. This shot was epic. As we were about to take a snap with the Polaroid, a group of Form5 boys passed by, and one of them got their picture capture with him talking in his phone. His friend was kind enough to retake the shot with his own Polaroid camera. And we had picture swapping time. :D 

With the lovely Carol and Ping Teng.



My prom date of the night, Yue Yang.



With Sook Sin, my idol.



With Xun Zhen, my oppa. Haha XD I don't know why we had that hand position.





With The Best Dress, Chia Yan and Yvonne



Form 6 13/14 Group Shot






6 Faraday's  Class Shot


My series of Polaroid shots of the night and the ticket.


With my 老婆,Seow Kean.


With Szeto. Haha XD awkward hand positioning. Maybe I shall photoshop with crutches into the space there.

With beautiful Nat :)


Prom shot with Cheng Yi for Year 2012 and 2014z
With Boon Yue.


With Cheng Yi.


My most memorable and favourite moment of Prom Night is dancing under the moonlight. :)


No comments: