Saturday, May 31, 2014

#05

Catwalk- a platform extending into an auditorium, along which models walk to display clothes in fashion shows.

Have you ever walk on a runway? Dressing up and parading clothes for others to see? Well, I recently have the chance to experience doing a catwalk on my school's celebration for Teacher's Day.

I don't really remember how I got involved in it but it is definitely because of Natasha. Eheh :) and from there, I dragged Cheng Yi into it too. Puan Joyce, our vibrant, fashionista teacher is the teacher-in-charge of this fashion show. It involves the Form 5s and Form 6s.

So yeah. It's a fun day with the guys and girls playing dress up and showing off their best poses. And we have fashion runway expert, Bernard to help us out. :)  enough with the words and let's bring in the pictures. Hopefully, we'll see Nat posting up the video soon. Even though it's cut off halfway.


The Form 6 ladies

The Form 6 gents

Wei Guang, my partner in the fashion show

Marion, my makeup artist



Bernard, the fashionista

That's all for today :)


No comments: