Friday, November 30, 2012

Jean

To Jean:
To my dear friend who doesn't notice my presence at all for 95% of Form 1 even though we were classmates.

Thank you for all the great memories you have blessed me with. I enjoyed the time we had as PE mates, piano mates and ridiculous mates. Love your eccentric way in how you deal with things. Gosh, I have to be the stone when I'm with both of you and Kim. If I wasn't the stone, we might even be soaring in space now.

You are my fellow craftsman in wood and paint in art. My best mate in softball. Still envy of you for your throws.

My best shopper for shoes. We should have an appointment next time before we go shoe shopping.  My designer friend who won BEST DRESS during PROM 2012. I know I can always count on you for fashion tips and advices.

Stop procrastinating, you procrastinator.  You have to remember to complete your work before the deadlines. Hopefully, you'll remember that when entered college or university.

Last but not the least, help me thank your mum for the delicious food she made every time i go over your house. And I'll definitely remember the study groups we had at your house and my fail attempts to get you, Kimberly and Christine to study during PMR.

Thanks for unwinding my uptight self throughout my high school life.

No comments: