Friday, November 30, 2012

Kimberly



To Kimberly :
The first time I met you, I have to confess that I found you annoying. But, later we seem to have join the same stuff like - Choir and Library Committee. Turns out, we both pass the auditions for the school choir competition team. Can't tell you how glad I am to have a friend who will walk up the stairs with me and sing along the way after the practice.

Second half of the year in Form 1,  you sat beside me through out schooling time. I was feeling indifferent to the sudden seating position. But, I'm glad you have sat with me cause you pull me out from being a wallflower. You actually get me to interact with the other classmates.

What I actually love about you is that you are so DAMN straight forward. You told people without any lies on how you really felt about them. I actually don't mind bout only having you as my only friend during Form 1 when our classmates start isolating from me cause I was your friend.

Not only that, we shared the same point of view and have great debates.  You also help me to get through the difficult times. You help me reaffirm the decisions I have to make especially the difficult times. Still miss the time when we played games during PE time, play the piano with Jean during Form 2 and MCE.

I just can't tell you how much I actually miss your voice during Form4 and 5. Must be the effects of sitting beside you everyday during Form 1 till 3. Your voice is by far the best voice I have ever heard during my high school life. Miss harmonizing with you.

I'll miss the times when I'm helping you out with Maths. If possible, I'll like to help you all the way through the last of my days.

Thanks for all the colour you have painted in my life.

No comments: